Returns and Exchanges
- All returns and exchanges require approval. Refunded items will not include the cost of shipping unless the item was sent in error.
- We will issue a return label to make sure your package is insured properly for its full value. Exchanges and refunds will be processed for the full cost of the item, minus original and return shipping fees. All items will be inspected on arrival and must be in the same condition as it was received. Items should be returned with the original packaging.
- If your custom order item has not yet entered production, we are happy to cancel the order and provide a refund. All custom orders that have begun production are considered FINAL SALE.
- All rings ordered online are considered special orders due to size variations. As such, there is a 15% restocking fee for any exchanges, returns, or cancellations of a ring still in production.
- Items are considered a custom order and therefore FINAL SALE if a special request for size, color, or customization outside of what is offered on our website is fulfilled.
- Gift Card purchases are non-refundable.
- Items that have been received and show any signs of wear, resizing, or damage will not be accepted and be returned to the sender at the sender’s expense.
We reserve the right to refuse return or exchange of any item that does not meet the above requirements.
Exchange process for US orders:
- Put your jewelry along with the original packaging and exchange form in a shipping box.
- Attach your pre-paid return label to the shipping box.
- Bring your packaged jewelry to a UPS Store or FedEx location, depending on the label provided.